The choice for Japanese companies to go public on Nasdaq
from the viewpoint of a CEO of a U.S. securities company
Of the world's exchanges, Nasdaq has the second largest market capitalization after the NYSE.
Since the listing of Japanese companies in 2020, it has become an increasingly popular topic of discussion.
This time, the CEO of Boustead Securities, a U.S. securities firm that has supported many Nasdaq listings, will give a presentation and
provide an in-depth look at the choice of Japanese companies to go public on Nasdaq hrough a panel discussion.
- Date and Time：
- Friday, June 9, 2023 14:00～16:40（Reception starts：13:30）
- HeartCore Capital Advisors, Inc.
- IINO HALL & CONFERENCE CENTER・4F RoomA(2-1-1 Uchisaiwai-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo[Map]
Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line, Chiyoda Line Directly connected to Kasumigaseki Station exit C4/
Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line 5 minutes’ walk from Kasumigaseki Station exit B2/
Tokyo Metro Ginza Line 3 minutes’ walk from Toranomon Station exit 9 etc.
*No parking tickets will be provided.
- Free of charge (advance registration required) *Capacity：60 persons（Closing:June 8, 12:00 p.m.,but will close when capacity is reached.）
Schedule of Seminars
Greetings / Why Nasdaq?
HeartCore Capital Advisors, Inc. President/CEO Sumitaka Kanno
What's required for a Nasdaq listing by an underwriter essential to to go public on Nasdaq.
Boustead Securities CEO Mr. Keith Moore *consecutive interpretation
To be determined
Case Studies of Japanese Companies Listed on Nasdaq
Mr.Shuhei Komatsu, former CEO of a listed company
Meet HeartCore Capital Advisors
HeartCore Capital Advisors, Inc. Executive Vice President Kakutoshi Ohori
Advantages and disadvantages of listing Japanese companies on Nasdaq (panel discussion)
*Content of the seminar may vary.
Contact us for inquiries
HeartCore Capital Advisors, Inc.
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- * Please note that we may not allow people in the same business field/people with free e-mail addresses to attend the seminar.
- * HeartCore Capital Advisors, Inc.'s "Basic Policy on Personal Information Protection" and "Act on the Protection of Personal Information" are available here